D Link DGS-1016D 16 port switch
The pack is a rack mounting kit
This desktop switch is designed for the SoHo area and larger workgroups. It provides 16 10/100/1000 Mbit ports for workstation or server computers. Hubs can also be connected to this switch.
All ports will automatically recognize the transfer rate of the connected computers, hubs. Ports automatically distinguish Full- and Half-Duplex traffic and support Flow-Control. Easily extendable via the MDI-uplink port for fast and secure network magnification.
IEEE 802.3x Flow-Control allows a direct connection between the server and the switch for fast and reliable data transfer. With 200 Mbit in full duplex mode, this switch provides your server with high-speed data channels with very low data loss rates.
- 16 10/100/1000Base-T Gigabit ports
- 32Gb/s switching field
- Up to 40% less energy
- Auto MDI/MDIX on all ports
- Secure toggle with store-and-forward
- Full/half-duplex for Ethernet/Fast Ethernet
- 2000 Mbps full duplex for Gigabit Ethernet
- Support for Jumbo frames (10,000 bytes)
- IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
- IEEE 802.1p Quality of Service (QoS)
- Cable Diagnostics Function
- Supplied kit for installation in a 19 “rack
- Easy plug-and-play installation
- MAC address support 8K